The 4.9.6 release is planned for May 17 now – the first release candidate was published on May 10.
- »PHP Meeting Recap – April 30th«. After the team got the first two components of the »Servehappy« project in a usable state now, they want to work on using the »Requires PHP« plugin header for blocking installation or updates if the required PHP version does not match the one that is installed on the user’s server. A third subtask is the possibility to filter plugins by supported PHP versions.
- »REST API Meeting Summary: May 3rd«. The team made several decisions around the
- »PHP Meeting Recap – May 7th, 2018«.
- »4.9.6 Schedule Changes«. The final release is planned for May 17 now.
- »Gutenberg and the REST API, early May«.
- »Dev Chat Summary: May 9th (4.9.6 week 6)«.
- »WordPress 4.9.6 Release Candidate«.
- »Recap of the Diversity Outreach Speaker Training meeting on May 2nd, 2018«.
- »Diversity Outreach Speaker Training Meeting Length Is Changing«.