I create WordPress themes with a focus on ease of use, beautiful design, and clean code – without thousands of options and features which let you create content that you will loose after switching to another theme.
I write mostly about WordPress or other web dev topics. I publish a recap of what was going on in the make teams from WordPress (almost) every Sunday.
- Make custom block full-width in Gutenberg by default · August 6, 2020
- Create block variations in Gutenberg · August 6, 2020
- Change block edit wrapper attributes · August 5, 2020
- Create Gutenberg field like the one for post tags · August 5, 2020
- Conditionally prevent publishing/updating in Gutenberg · April 30, 2020