I create WordPress themes with a focus on ease of use, beautiful design, and clean code – without thousands of options and features which let you create content that you will loose after switching to another theme.
You can try all of my themes for free and browse the code on GitHub. However, the newer ones are paid themes, so if you like one of them (and to get support and updates), buy it from the details page of the theme (you can pay what you want!) ❤
I write mostly about WordPress or other web dev topics. I publish a recap of what was going on in the make teams from WordPress (almost) every Sunday.
- WordPress weekly recap #24: Blocking plugin installs when requirements are not met and more · June 21, 2018
- Check for compatibility with specific PHP version using Travis CI · June 20, 2018
- WordPress weekly recap #23: Gutenberg 3.0 and more · June 10, 2018
- Search and replace in MySQL · June 7, 2018
- WordPress weekly recap #22: no auto updates for 4.9.6 and more · June 3, 2018