I create WordPress themes with a focus on ease of use, beautiful design, and clean code – without thousands of options and features which let you create content that you will loose after switching to another theme.
You can try all of my themes for free and browse the code on GitHub. However, the newer ones are paid themes, so if you like one of them (and to get support and updates), buy it from the details page of the theme (you can pay what you want!) ❤
I write mostly about WordPress or other web dev topics. I publish a recap of what was going on in the make teams from WordPress (almost) every Sunday.
- WordPress weekly recap #16: leading a WordPress minor release and more · April 22, 2018
- Conversion of fonts to WOFF/WOFF2 and font subsetting with Glyphhanger · April 21, 2018
- WordPress weekly recap #15: first version of privacy tools in trunk and more · April 15, 2018
- Creating background processes in WordPress · April 14, 2018
- WordPress weekly recap #14: WordPress 4.9.5 and more · April 8, 2018