I create WordPress themes with a focus on ease of use, beautiful design, and clean code – without thousands of options and features which let you create content that you will loose after switching to another theme.
You can try all of my themes for free and browse the code on GitHub. However, the newer ones are paid themes, so if you like one of them (and to get support and updates), buy it from the details page of the theme (you can pay what you want!) ❤
I write mostly about WordPress or other web dev topics. I publish a recap of what was going on in the make teams from WordPress (almost) every Sunday.
- Get post type in block editor · July 6, 2019
- Define block templates for new pages, posts, and custom post types · May 31, 2019
- Modify save function of block · March 7, 2019
- Display specific Gutenberg blocks of a post outside of the post content in the theme · January 20, 2019
- WordPress weekly recap #1: Idea of Wapuu Contributor Program and more · January 6, 2019