I create WordPress themes with a focus on ease of use, beautiful design, and clean code – without thousands of options and features which let you create content that you will loose after switching to another theme.
I write mostly about WordPress or other web dev topics. I publish a recap of what was going on in the make teams from WordPress (almost) every Sunday.
- Conditionally prevent publishing/updating in Gutenberg · April 30, 2020
- Block plugin updates and the sometimes delayed effect on the frontend · April 29, 2020
- Get correct metadata after post update in block editor · January 12, 2020
- Remove panels from the block editor sidebar · November 8, 2019
- Get post type in block editor · July 6, 2019