2.0.4 – 19.09.2017
- Site title invisible on hover.
- Background color for images on focus.
- CSS fixes for links when custom design color is used.
2.0.3 – 15.09.2017
- Link style improvements (underline on hover, background color on focus).
- Hide open sidebar if user clicks anywhere else.
2.0.2 – 15.09.2017
- Date of 2.0.0 release.
- Small CSS improvements for checkboxes, radio, submit, file, and reset inputs.
2.0.1 – 14.09.2017
- Modified theme description and tags.
- Non visible customizer option for design color.
- Gallery styles.
2.0.0 – 14.09.2017
This release requires WordPress 4.7 or higher.
- Support for custom logo feature.
- Code refactoring.
- Doc improvements.
- Use HTML5 markup for galleries.
- Moved functions from
functions.phpto various files inside the
- Moved template partials (
@versioncomment for each PHP file, so you can use the Child Theme Check plugin.
- No longer include Source Code Pro as code font.
get_theme_file_uri()to enqueue scripts and styles.
- Social media widget. Use a plugin instead (for example SVG Social Menu).
- Social share button feature. Use a plugin instead, so you also have them after switching the theme.
matchmedia.js, HTML5 shiv, and styles for browsers lower than IE7.
- Menu position for sidebar. You are more flexible with using the menu widget for displaying menus.
- Copyright customizer setting. You can use a text widget to add that.
- Header image and background image support.
- Background colors for post formats (a few colors did not look very well…).
- Support for various post formats (do not need them after removing background colors).
- Option to set text for sidebar button.
1.4.9 – 30.05.2016
- removed deprecated tags from style.css
1.4.8 – 09.12.2015
- removed http protocol from google font url
1.4.7 – 17.04.2015
- added missing string in german and french translation
1.4.6 – 16.04.2015
- small css fix
1.4.5 – 16.04.2015
- fixed wrong text colors for some elements in post formats
- optimized sanitizing of custom css (https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23796#comment:2)
- added parameter id to register_sidebar() in functions.php (shown as Deprecated Call from the Deprecated Call Plugin)
1.4.4 – 18.03.2015
- small corrections in the css
- added sanitize callbacks to the add_setting functions in the Customizer
- added rel="nofollow" to the link to my homepage (in the sidebar)
- removed the title tag from header.php and added add_theme_support( 'title-tag' ); in functions.php
1.4.3 – 06.07.2014
- reduced a few margins for small displays
- now the name of the author is displayed in the blogview
- bigger font-size for small displays
1.4.2 – 17.05.2014
- fixed a problem with formats from date and time at articles and comments – now you can change the format in the backend at the point „Settings > General“. For german, dutch and france the format was „j F Y“ in the „Custom“-Input from „Date Format“ and „h:i“ in the Custom-Field „Time Format“. Its automatically separated by an „@“.
1.4.1 – 13.05.2014
- added a few translations in german, french and dutch
1.4 – 12.05.2014
- added a Sharing-Button for LinkedIn
- reduced the sidebar – less wide
- added a print-button and a print-stylesheet
- now the sharing-buttons in the single view appear directly under the content
1.3.1 – 19.02.2014
- fixed a Problem with the captions, if the Featured-Image is used for more than one article.
1.3 – 18.02.2014
- the Featured Images are now linking to the full article
- You can add a description to the Featured Image, using the field "Caption" in the Featured-Image-Dialog
- updated the french translation
1.2.18 – 31.01.2014
- centered the spinner-image from infinite scroll
1.2.17 – 31.01.2014
- added the "responsive-layout" Tag to the style.css
1.2.16 – 31.01.2014
- changed the line-height and margins for h1 Headings
- supports ininite scroll from Jetpack
1.2.15 – 12.09.2013
- now you can replace the Sidebar Button (the stripes) with your own Text in the Theme Customizer
- replaced the Sharing Buttons in the Single View, so they are displayed next the Sharing-Text
1.2.14 – 07.09.2013
- removed the smooth effect from the sidebar button
1.2.13 – 05.09.2013
- updated the readme.txt for 1.2.12
1.2.12 – 05.09.2013
- fixed a little problem in the style.css
1.2.11 – 05.09.2013
- added smooth hover
- replaced the screenshot.png
1.2.10 – 14.08.2013
- fixed the problem, that the rss-icon wasn't displayed
1.2.9 – 13.08.2013
- added more social media channels to the "social media" widget
- changed the icon font
1.2.8 – 12.08.2013
- dutch Translation, thanks to Pauline van der Sluijs
- fixed a little problem with the option "Design Color" in the Theme Customizer (left-border color of the sidebar and active/hover/focus color of the title weren't changed
1.2.7 – 11.08.2013
- fixed a problem with the theme-customizer. The checkboxes in the "content" section were defect
1.2.6 – 11.08.2013
- Fixed a Problem with HTML in the Copyright-Field
1.2.5 – 10.08.2013
- Theme supports custom backgrounds
1.2.4 – 10.08.2013
- french Translation, thanks to François Charlet
- fixed the Problem, that the Header Text couldn't be hidden in the Theme Customizer
- fixed a PHP Error, displayed with older PHP Versions
- if the Header-Text is not visible, but an background-image for the Header is set, a link to the Homepage is set
1.2.3 – 08.08.2013
- fixed a PHP warning
1.2.2 – 08.08.2013
- fixed a little problem with floating images on small displays
1.2.1 – 08.08.2013
- now the size of the background-Image can be changed in the Theme Customizer. You can choose, that the Image is displayes normal, or it fills out the whole header, or it has a 100% height and a auto width.
- changed a few things in the style.css
1.2 – 06.08.2013
- Replaced the Theme Options Page with the WordPress Theme Customizer. All Changes, which were possible at the Theme Options Page, can now be done over the "Customize" Link under the Theme on the Theme-Page
- now a background-image can be placed in the header (go to "Design>Header")
1.1.2 – 04.08.2013
- Set a margin-left for ul and ol, which are children from ul/ol
1.1.1 – 31.07.2013
- Set the Font Size to .9em when the viewport is smaller then 452px
- Fixed a little problem with the Author Description
1.1 – 30.07.2013
- changed the Font to Libre Baskerville
- changed the Main-Color to a darker green
- set the site-width to 800px
- changed the line-heights and margins for text-elements
1.0.6 – 28.07.2013
- replaced jQuery hosted on Google CDN with WordPress’ one
1.0.5 – 19.07.2013
- replaced the Menu Link
- fixed a problem with the Comment Form
1.0.4 – 18.07.2014
- created a function for
1.0.3 – 15.07.2013
- enqueue all stylesheets and scripts from the functions.php, have forgotten a few in Version 1.0.2
1.0.2 – 09.07.2013
- Fixed a few Problems, so the Theme can be approved in the WordPress Theme Directory.
- PHP Warnings and Notices
- enqueue all stylesheets and scripts from the functions.php
- enqueue the fonts (Source Sans Pro and Source Code Pro) from the functions.php
- document the license for the js and font in the readme.txt
- a few lines were not translation ready
1.0.1 – 02.06.2013
- Some Changes in the style.css. Removed the Small-Caps Letters
1.0 – 01.06.2013
- initial release