There was a new project started by Daniel Bachhuber, to document customization points of the classic editor and their equivalents in Gutenberg.
- »Change of the day and time of the Accessibility Team Meetings«.
- »Accessibility team meeting, April 23, 2018«.
Gutenberg Migration Guide
Daniel Bachhuber started a new project, called Gutenberg Migration Guide, that should document customization points of the classic editor and – if they exist – their Gutenberg equivalents.
One example would be the
media_buttons action, that can be used to insert a button above the editor, besides the »Add Media« button. The Gutenberg equivalent would be the Block Inserter. More about the project and how you can help can be found in Daniel’s post »Your help wanted: Gutenberg Migration Guide«.
- »PHP Meeting Recap – April 16th«.
- »Dev Chat Summary: April 18th (4.9.6 week 3)«.
- »Gutenberg, REST API, and you«. There are several things unsolved regarding Gutenberg and the REST API, and the team is looking for help with them.
- »PHP Meeting Recap – April 23, 2018«. The team discussed the upcoming PHP info widget.
- »Completing the implementation of metadata registration with the REST API«.
- »Dev Chat Summary: April 25th (4.9.6 week 4)«.
- »REST API Meeting Summary: April 26«.
- »WordCamp Europe 2018 – Community Team Plans«.
- »WordPress 15th Anniversary date range extension«.
- »WordCamp Incubator Program 2018-2019: Roadmap«.
- »Call for Moderators: WP15 needs your help!«.