The login and registration forms on login.wordpress.org are translatable now and should appear in your language.
Localized login forms and email notifications for new translation editors
The login and registration forms living under login.wordpress.org are now translatable and should appear in the correct language for you depending on the settings of your browser.
Another new feature is email notifications for new translation editors. They will get an email after they were added as a project or global translation editor with helpful information – each local can add custom links to the emails. More on that in the post »Localized login/registration forms and email notifications for new translation editors« by Dominik Schilling.
- »Hosting Meetups with applicants from countries with slow internet connections.«
- »New Regional WordCamp in Asia?«
- »WordCamp Incubator Program 2018 announcement«.
- »Handling Dormant Meetup Groups«.
- »Handling secure access for inactive deputies«.
- »WordPress Meetup Roundtables scheduled for March«.
- »Proposal to Simplify Training for WordCamp Mentors«.
- »New Incident Report form and email address«.
- »WordCamp Phoenix Contributor Day Report«.
- »Press Kit: About WordPress«.
- »Marketing Team Update – February 21, 2018«.